Dream Project

Posted by Somnium Exertus | Posted in | Posted on 23:57


So here we are, the first day of 2011 is gone, and 364 to go. My metaproject for this year is this site. For those who don't know, the prefix meta means self describing, so metaproject is a project of projects. I've come up with a list of things I want to accomplish in 2011 and figure this will be a good place to keep track of them all and share them with you. Some will be daily activities, some weekly and some monthly. I'll try to keep the writing interesting and only as long as it needs to be.


The first few days of the year are going to consist of moving back to university for the next semester and getting the new schedule worked out, so bear with me if the first few days are rocky, the dust will settle soon! I'll be on top of things soon enough and we'll see just how much I can get done; judging by the clock right now, we'll also see how I do for making a post on time each day!

My first thought about 2011, besides that my blog looks freaking cool now that there's a post on it, is that the year 2011 sounds so much more futuristic than 2010. I really hope the sleep is futuristic as well tonight.

That's all for now, keep on dreaming!