*blink blink*

Posted by Somnium Exertus | Posted in , | Posted on 17:36

Close-fitting hat head.

What a day. Poor sleep last night from picking up some sort of cold/sinus thing, which meant I slept through my first class. At least my prof seemed understanding of it. This'll be a short post today as I have things to do that need to be done and I really want to get this day over with ASAP.
Today marks my last batch of blended semi-decaf coffee beans. Once that runs out I'll be going straight decaf, hopefully finding some decaf that is both freshly roasted and has a nice taste. We'll see how that turns out when the time comes, I guess.

It feels weird to post without having a picture in the body
so here's a photo from my mailbox a while ago. I was
starting a collection of these but I think they upped my limit
eventually. It made me sad. I once calculated how long it
would take to get enough of these emails to fill my
inbox completely but it would have taken forever.
Random thought of the day... more and more cold medications are coming out with non-drowsy forms for daytime use to compliment the drowsy nighttime ones. If you read the labels on the sides, they both indicate that they can cause drowsiness and sleeplessness. Wouldn't you think they wouldn't bother telling you that drowsy meds might make you sleepy and non-drowsy may keep you awake? Perhaps the proofreading for the packages was done at the Redundancy Department of Redundancy.


I think I'd like to take up some sort of sparring sport in the future. I'm not sure what kind yet, but it seems like it'd be something fun to adopt. Plus I could totally treat it like an RPG game and level up! Once a nerd, always a nerd!

Song of the day: Wassabi Collective - Flowers
Page of the day: Aldous Huxley's 'The Doors of Perception' Details his experience with mescaline.
Pocket change: $0.00

Comments Posted (0)